Get away from Dubai’s crowd and glitz and retreat to Aventura Park for a day of unforgettable rendezvous with adventure and nature. Lying amidst the natural ghaf tree forest in Mushrif Park, this is a wonderful spot to break away from the daily hectic routine! So get ready to refresh your senses and further bring out your inner explorer as you tackle more than 80 exciting challenges comprising tree climbing, rope swinging, bridge balancing, and zipline courses.
Be surrounded by awe-inspiring serenity and tranquility as you take to many amazing aerial tasks across this 35,000-square-meter facility. A total of five circuits ensure something for all ages and abilities. Joined by smaller ones? Let them start with Rangers complete with brief, easy to tackle challenges. For absolute family fun, hit Explorado with zip lines and bridges that are ideal for kids as well. Next, is Aventura, especially created with medium-level challenges.
This is followed by Extreme; true to its name, it’s filled with white-knuckle kind of obstacles such as Tarzan jump of 25 meters high, intricate rope walks, and surfboarding across trees. Thriller is the most exhilarating of all circuits which culminate with a 160-meter-long zipline. If your little ones don’t want to accompany you, there is a dedicated play area for kids from 3 to 5 years.
Whether you’re planning for a day out with family/friends or looking to throw a corporate or birthday party, a visit to Aventura Park guarantees you some quality time with nature! Just select the adventure or experience that is most suitable for you.
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
- The Aventura only included an offer is for the basic package, not including the unlimited water package, rental gloves, or other amenities. These may be purchased separately on-site from the office.
- Children under the age of 6 age not allowed to participate in the park rope course requiring PPE. children under 12 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
- All issued s are non Refundable, non changeable,non transferable.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an activity is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- No Luggage is allowed to be carried during any activity.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke during the activities and within the grounds of the park.
- To keep the safety equipment (harness, carabiners, etc) always well fastened.
- There may not be more than three participants on each platform and three in each challenge, except on the ziplines.
- Use the pulley for the ziplines and only for this purpose.
- Anyone with long hair must keep it tied up.
- Do not carry coins, mobile phones, or any other metal object in pockets if the pocket cannot be completely closed.
- Participants must give in their equipment 15 minutes before closing.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not take responsibility for other minors.
- Persons weighing more than 100 kg. or who, due to their size, cannot use the standard safety harness, shall be given an all-in waist-chest harness. The maximum weight permitted is 130 kg. on adult circuits and 100 kg. on children’s circuits.
- Admission as per the time slot availability of the Aventura Park.
- This Activity does not include Musharraf Park's Entrance Charges.
- Entry fee for tourists and UAE residents will be charged through NOL card by Dubai Municipality at the Entrance of the Musharraf Park
Passengers who cannot Perform :
- Disabilities covering - Physical Disability & Mental health
Aventura Park Timings: 1st October until 31st December 2021.
- Sunday to Thursday: 2 PM until 10 PM
- Friday & Saturday : 9 AM until 11 PM
Exclude Unlimited water package, rental gloves, or other amenities.