Dubai is not a stranger to breaking world records, and Ain Dubai adds yet another feather to its cap. Ain Dubai, the largest and the tallest observation wheel, is all set to open in Dubai in October 2021. Located in Bluewaters Island, the Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel promises to be a popular attraction among tourists and locals alike.
Ain Dubai is 250 meters high and has 48 air-conditioned capsules, which can hold around 1400 people. It takes 38 minutes for the wheel to complete one circle, during which you would get to enjoy the myriad sights and attractions of the city. Apart from the observation cabins, Ain Dubai also has social cabins and private or VIP cabins. While social cabins are where you can hang out with your friends while enjoying a drink, VIP cabins are where you can host parties and dinners for your friends and colleagues.
In short, Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel is more than just an observation wheel. Apart from giving you the chance to enjoy the aerial view of Dubai, the Ferris Wheel also promises you a good time.
- Please carry a copy of the s downloaded from the booking dashboard which needs to be presented at the entrance to gain entry.
- Location Address - Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Please arrive 30 - 60 Minutes prior to the venue to complete the entry process
- Masks are required for all guests throughout the Ain Dubai experience, including in the cabin.
- The child should be accompanied by an adult who is 21+.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Any kind of Weapons, Flammable things, animals, illegal substances are strictly prohibited at Ain Dubai Ferris wheel.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this tour. However, small handheld bags and small rucksacks are permitted onboard
- Ain Dubai Ferris Wheels do not have a dress code. However, please consider wearing respectful clothing in public areas.
- Each cabin at Ain Dubai Ferris Wheels is fully air-conditioned.
- There are no toilets on board inside the cabins, but there are ample washroom facilities in the terminal building. We strongly encourage everyone to use the toilet prior to boarding to cabins.
- Snacks or beverages purchased externally or brought from home are not permitted at Ain Dubai. You may take purchased it from Ain Dubai lounge or concessions inside the cabins.
- Each cabin contains an intercom, fire sensors, and CCTV cameras and is equipped with safety equipment, rescue equipment, fire extinguishers and a defibrillator unit.
- Under certain weather conditions, such as sandstorms, rain, heavy wind or if there is a technical malfunction, Ain Dubai will not be operated.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence.
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- The Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel is closed on Tuesdays.
- The s can be used for 2:00 pm and 08:00 pm slots only. 8 pm slot cannot be accessed on 22nd Nov,4th Dec,31st Dec 2021
- The Ain Dubai Ferris wheel will not be operational on 15th December 2021
- Off-peak slots of 8 pm and 9 pm will not be available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd December 2021
- Ain Dubai Ferris wheel will not be operational on 15th December 2021. Please schedule your visit accordingly.
|38 Minutes (Approx)
||Direct at Location
||Direct at Location
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.